Return & Exchange
We aim for customer satisfaction and that remains the foremost goal. We have made all possible efforts to make your shopping experience as delightful and the return process hassle-free.
We offer a quick and easy, 7-day Return Policy to all our customers. You can conveniently return or exchange an item within 7 days from the date of delivery.
All items to be returned or exchanged must meet the following conditions:
1. All returned shoes are completely unused, which means that there should not be any scratch or use marks on the sole or upper of the shoe must be unused returned with original packaging in place.
2. All original packaging of the product should still be intact and no damage has been done to either the product or its packaging.
3. For return reasons please take great care when you first try on your shoes to avoid leather marking and other sole stains. If you are trying to assess the size/fit of the shoes, please walk on a carpet or a clean surface to avoid sole damages.
4. AUCTOR reserves the right to do a thorough quality check of the product to ensure it is resalable before issuing a credit or exchanging the product.
5. Any returned item received by us that does not meet the above-mentioned conditions will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense. No amount will be reimbursed in this case.
Items that cannot be exchanged or returned:
1. Custom or bespoke items that are made to order with your specifications
2. Items that are worn out or used and not returned in the original condition or packaging
Defective or Damaged Products:
If you happen to receive defective or damaged product(s), notify us on care@AUCTORshoes.com within 24 hours of receiving the goods along with the pictures.
Any damages on arrival issue should be reported (via mail) within 48 hours / 2 days along with the pictures to investigate transit reasons with third party couriers.
How to initiate the return process?
1. Online application form:
Within 7 days of the receipt of the product, you have to notify our customer care department by filling a simple online application form “Returns” which explains the reason of return along with other key information for us to understand your return.
2. Return the goods:
After we accept your “Order Return” form, you have to send the footwear to our Delhi warehouse. The reverse logistics charges (courier charges) will be borne by the customer.
Please note that the pair should be returned in the same condition as received with no marks on the sole within 7 days from the date of filled in the order return form.
3. Refund/ Replacement:
All acceptable returns are refunded/replaced once the Products arrive in our warehouse after having been checked. If the return is due to sizing issue we offer a replacement of correct size or in case of defects, there is a complete refund that is credited back to your account.
Please note that any COD charge and forward shipping charge would not be included in the refund value of your order, as these are non-refundable charges.
Note: Returning or exchanging for reasons other than product defect is a privilege offered to the customers. If any customer is found to be abusing this privilege, then AUCTOR holds the right to not accept any returns/exchanges from such customers.
For Try-N-Buy service, which is available only Delhi NCR, Return/Exchange is not applicable after the product has been accepted by the customer.